ITEC Pilates Course Enables graduates to provide clients with a specialised Pilates programme or group class for their needs to improve overall fitness, core strength & flexibility. Pilates is a very popular class today within the health, fitness and sport industry. Pilates instructors are in high demand and people are more aware of the benefits that arise from doing such classes. Become a Pilates instructor today with Academy One.
– Programming Pilates sessions (Group & One to One Private Sessions)
As a Pilates teacher one of your roles will be designing and programming Pilates sessions and classes for your clients. Academy One’s ITEC Diploma in Pilates Teaching will provide you with all the knowledge, skills and confidence you need to design and plan Pilates sessions for a wide range of clients.
– Delivering Pilates Sessions
The focus of this module is to increase your knowledge and practical skills in Pilates, learning how to practice, instruct and deliver a wide range of Pilates exercises. Here at Academy One, we will equip you with all the tools and exercises you need to deliver Pilates sessions to your clients and provide you with a understanding on how to deliver sessions on a one-to-one basis, to small groups, or a large class. This unit also looks at the principles of Pilates, the physiology, and psychology behind breathing and it’s influence on Pilates exercises. The exercises covered and learned in this module are fundamental to core and spinal stabilization
– The course is a part-time blended learning course.
– Study Online with 5 set workshops for practical tuition from our experts
– Course Duration 2.5 months
– Online examinations at end of term for immediate results back – Time efficient course that will provide instant results back, so no delay on starting work in the industry on successful completion.
– Course costs €1650 which includes tuition fees,assessments and online training materials.
– Cost includes ITEC examination fees
– Funding – you may be entitled to funding for any of our courses, so contact the department of social protection or your local Employment Authority office for details.
Please contact us for further information
1. 2019 DATES – COMING SOON..
– CITYWEST HEALTH & LEISURE CLUB, SAGGART, CO DUBLIN