The Academy One Online Advanced Personal Training and Nutrition course is an ever popular and growing area in the fitness industry. As a personal trainer and nutritional advisor you will enjoy a career that is both financially and emotionally rewarding, that gives you the independence of being your own boss and the flexibility to build on your career. Building on from your Fitness Instruction and basic Personal Training qualifications, the course includes a combination of theory and practical component’s, you’ll cover new aspects of training, like the role of lifestyle analysis, postural analysis, nutrition planning, new advanced training techniques and new motivational strategies.
Furthermore with your qualifications in Advanced Personal Training and Nutrition, you’ll have all the confidence you need. You’ll be ready to work one-to-one with a broader clientele and be at the top of your profession. So if you are serious about continuing your professional development and being the best in the industry, Academy One’s Advanced Personal Training and Nutrition course is the course for you.
The main aim of the ITEC Advanced Personal Training and Nutrition Course is to enable candidates to provide clients the support needed to help them succeed in their own fitness goals with personalized fitness training and nutritional plans to suit their needs to improve overall health, fitness and well being.
Students must hold an ITEC/VTCT qualification or an approved equivalent in fitness instruction
– The course is an online blended learning course.
– Study Online with 3 set workshop dates for practical tuition from our experts
– 1 Saturday a month over 3 months
– Online examinations at end of term for immediate results back – Time efficient course that will provide instant results back, so no delay on starting work in the industry on successful completion.
– Course costs €1150 which includes tuition & assessment fees and your online training materials.
– Cost excludes ITEC/VTCT examination fees
– Funding – you may be entitled to funding for any of our courses, so contact the department of social protection or your local Employment Authority office for details. Please contact us for further advise.