The Academy One Group Fitness/ Gym Instructor and Personal Training qualification plays an important key role in any fitness centre. It is the starting point for a rewarding career in the fitness industry. This course will provide opportunities for candidates to develop a range of skills,techniques,personal qualities and attitudes. All of these are essential for successful performance in employment as a Group Fitness, Gym Instructor and Personal trainer. As a Fitness professional you are a trainer, an advisor, a supervisor & a motivator all rolled into one. Your training will be ongoing throughout your career and could lead to a variety of roles in the fitness profession. This course is where that training begins and can set you up for a great career ahead.
In this course you will Combine the 3 qualifications needed for employment in the fitness industry . The 3 main qualifications will qualify you to work as a personal trainer working on an one to one basis and also as a group fitness leader. Allowing you teach group fitness classes such as bootcamps also specific classes that you can tailor to suit your participants. You will be qualified as a personal trainer and will be able to do one to one assessments/consultations/fitness testing and design specialised fitness programmes for your clients and as a group fitness instructor you are qualified to take a group of clients in a fitness studio based class such as Stability ball, Kettlebells, TRX, Aerobic, Step, Circuit Training, Body Conditioning, Bootcamps.
If you are looking for a serious career in the fitness industry in short this is the course for you. You will be more employable, as you will be qualified for all the services the gym provides as well as being able to set up on your own.
– The course is a part-time blended learning course.
– Study Online with 10 set dates for practical tuition from our experts
– 2 Saturdays a month over 5 months
– Online examinations at end of term for immediate results back – Time efficient course that will provide instant results back, so no delay on starting work in the industry on successful completion.
– Course costs €2250 which includes tuition fees,assessments and online training materials.
– Cost includes ITEC examination fees
– Funding – you may be entitled to funding for any of our courses, so contact the department of social protection or your local Employment Authority office for details.
Please contact us for further information
– CITYWEST HEALTH & LEISURE CLUB, SAGGART, CO DUBLIN
– ARDILUAN HEALTH & LEISURE CLUB, TAYLORS HILL, CO GALWAY
– Energie Fit4Less Club, Ballintemple, Cork