Academy One Exercise and Physical Activity for Children course is to provide the learner with the knowledge and practical skills as an introduction into the children fitness sector. The Exercise & Physical Activity for Children course is great for anyone who wants a career in the fitness industry teaching children a variety of exercises & physical/Fun activities to help them keep fit at an early age..
Of course there are people all over the world that are constantly wondering how they can get the new generation of kids to do more exercise. In fact this is a questions that keeps coming up in the minds of concerned parents all over the world. Furthermore obesity in children is a growing concern for all parents in Ireland and across the globe, so now is the time to target this problem. In a word get qualified in exercise and physical activity and target this growing problem in local communities, schools and clubs.
– Planning health related exercise and physical activity for children
– Instructing health related exercise and physical activity for children
– Learn various exercises and fun drills designed for children
– The Pros and Cons of Exercise for kids
– Principles of motivating Children to adhere to exercise
– Support children to participate in exercise
– Health and Safety
During this exercise & physical activity for children course you will also learn about … designing activities for children of various ages from as early as 3 years to 16 years of age, the physical differences between adults and children and how this affects exercise as well as how to adapt activities for all age groups.
-Course Duration:3 days
– Course costs €495 and includes tuition fees and online training materials.
– Cost excludes ITEC examination fees
– Funding – you maybe entitled to funding for any of our course, please contact us for more details
– Candidates for this course must hold a recognised Gym/Fitness instructor qualification or ITEC level 2 Anatomy and physiology qualification.
If you do not hold any of these qualifications, you can add these modules to the course and commence online, please contact us in relation to this option (extra fees do apply)
please click here for more details
– CITYWEST HEALTH & LEISURE CLUB, SAGGART, CO DUBLIN